Acne is a term used to describe pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Most teens get acne called acne vulgaris, which can appear on the face, neck, shoulders, back, and chest. The pores of the skin contain sebaceous glands which naturally lubricate your hair and skin. But sometimes, when a pore under the skin becomes clogged with excess oil and bacteria, it causes the dreaded acne.
How Acne form?
A pimple occurs when dead skin and bacteria find their way under living skin. This leads to a small infection, which makes your skin red.Whiteheads occur when a pore clogs, closes and then swells. If a pore is clogged but remains open, the top may darken, and you have a blackhead.
What are the reasons for Acne?
Although everyone is different, acne is usually caused by the buildup of sebum and dead skin in a pore. This buildup of sebum and dead skin is caused by,
- Genetic Problem. If you have acne, your kids probably have it too.
- Bacteria can easily infect sebaceous glands and pores and overgrow.
- Natural hormones. These are particularly active in your youth.
- Many skin cells can close the sebaceous glands or pores and form blackheads or whiteheads.
Beauty treatment for Acne
It is vital to get professional beauty treatment for acne as soon as they appear to prevent them from worsening. There are several beauty treatments available to treat primary to a moderate level of acne. So always consult with your skin care specialist if you have acne problem so that proper treatment can be started to resolve your issue.
HydraFacial for Acne
One of the best ways to get rid of acne is to get HydraFacial treatment. This most advanced medical spa based treatment involves a process that helps resurface the skin. The process has four steps, cleansing, exfoliating, peeling, and hydrating the skin. HydraFacial also helps extract impurities and open pores. You may need multiple sessions of this treatment for ideal results. This treatment also works best for Acne scars.
Regular Facial for Acne
If you are dealing with acne, professional care is the most important thing you will need. Professional Exfoliation and extraction are the two best things you might need to get rid of acne because they prevent bacteria’s to spread. But if these things are not performed professionally, then you might put yourself in more trouble. According to Vibrant, if you have blackheads, whiteheads, and no painful acne, you can treat it with regular facials, which is easy, affordable, and can give you quick results.
How to Prevent Acne formation?
- Keep away food diary to find out if you’re one of the few people whose acne gets worse when you eat certain things.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.
- Try to minimize your stress as much as possible.
- Avoid sunburn.
- Only wear makeup on special occasions and then remove it completely.
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild and good quality branded soap.
- You should not pinch, pinch, scratch, or rub your skin, as this will make the problem worse and may even cause scarring.
- Wash your hair regularly and try to avoid putting it on your face, especially at night.
- Exercise regularly and add a healthy diet, including seasonal vegetables and fruits.
- Always hydrate yourself, drink at least 12 glasses of water in a day.
- DIY facial peels can make acne worse by making the skin worse. So always visit your nearest spa for a professional facial.