The Mangrove safari of Langkawi is a superb visit to encounter the mangrove biological system through a restoring safari in the Langkawi islands. The mangroves in Langkawi island are amazingly notable for rich vegetation that incorporates gorillas, crocodiles, hawks, bats, screen reptiles, mud crabs, monkeys, and significantly more. The mangrove island as a general rule has numerous streams and branches interconnected and it requires some investment to investigate the significant parts.
Address: Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Postal Code: 07000
Time you can spend here
The duration of the mangrove safari of Malaysia is of four hours excluding a 2-hour transfer from Langkawi hotels.
Sunday: 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Monday: 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Thursday: 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Friday: 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Timings may vary depending on pickup time and passenger availability.
Things You Must See
- Bat Cave
- Fish breeding Farm
- Crocodile Cave
- Floating fish farm restaurant
How to reach
Travelers can book malaysia airlines reservations to Langkawi Airport, Padan. Which is only 21 kilometers away from the safari venue and takes 2 hours to reach, air tickets fares are cheap right now. SO, go and grab it.
Daily ferries are available to Kuah Jetty of Langkawi from Kuala Kedah located 53 kilometers away that costs 30 RM – 70 RM and takes 2 hours to reach.
Tips for visitors
- Never take off the existence coat while locally available the safari.
- Convey sunscreen with high UV assurance before leaving.
- Try not to visit in the mangroves without a guide as they ordinarily manage about the do’s and don’ts of the safari to decrease life hazard.
- Try not to toss the torchlight straightforwardly on any untamed life for wellbeing.
- Try not to miss the lunch at the gliding fish ranch eatery (it is excluded from the safari).
- To save money on certain pennies, you can convey tidbits and beverages as it tends to be hot now and then.
- Photography is free so remember your camera, you will get amazing shots.
- Try not to take care of anything to the untamed life as it enormously impacts their wellbeing over the long haul.
- It is prompted that you arrive at Langkawi a day prior to your safari is reserved to abstain from passing up the visit.
Attraction Write Up
This mangrove safari is a brilliant method of encountering outlandish creatures conduct in their regular environment inside common mangroves.
The pontoon safari ordinarily begins from the eastern side of Langkawi Island where explorers start by observing limestone caverns, concealed ravines, and fascinating untamed life. You can either book a private pontoon or join a common vessel and start your ride from Tanjung Rhu Mangrove River however a guided visit is the best to study the mangrove biological system, and do’s and don’ts on the off chance that you experience any natural life.
The local area experts give adequate data about the mangroves, untamed life, and furthermore bring up creatures that you may miss on a private non-guided visit. The Kilim River will permit you to cruise through the bat cavern which is no uncertainty a noteworthy encounter. You can likewise save yourself a couple of hours to unwind and swim at the Pulau Dangle seashores around the excellent islands of Langkawi. So, don’t wait and book your british airways reservations right away to Langkawi Airport. Then, you can take a taxi to reach the safari venue and it takes 2 hours approx. So, book now and get ready to experience Mangrove Safari.
Other noteworthy sights the safari offers are fish rearing ranch, Crocodile cavern, and the drifting fish restaurant – which is a must to experience!