Mobile apps are gaining in popularity and usage. However, that does not preclude the use of web apps which are still going strong. Angular JS is the perfect tool to build single page web apps and RICH internet applications. Should you be contemplating improvements in your existing website or a new website, engage Angular JS development services. It will cost less. Your web development is fast and bug-free and user experience is better.
It costs less
Time is money. The more time it takes to develop a web app or mobile app, the more you spend. Time is cut short through different ways:
- Angular JS Development Company with proven expertise on this platform creates loops of objects and arrays.
- The platform itself requires less code to be written since HTML is used for the user interface and a single code set suffices.
- Testing takes little time using dependency injection to bind together the entire application. Dependency injection inserts a mock to test data inside the controller and find out the generated output. Test platforms like Karma and Mocha provide full support for Angular JS.
- The tedious task of dividing application into different segments like model layer, view layer and controller becomes simpler since Angular JS developers simply resort to partitioning into model view architecture. Changes in interface have an effect on application structure objects with such changes taking place in real time. In short, data binding becomes easy to achieve and fast.
- It is easy and possible to use templates which speed up work. The template can be worked upon in parallel by designers and developers of the Angular JS development company. Browser parses the HTML template into the DOM that feeds the Angular JS compiler to render instructions. Designers create HTML markup and developers take it up from there through bindings.
It is no wonder that some of the top websites across the world are built on Angular JS by specialist Angular JS development services.
If they choose Angular JS, so should you
React poses a strong challenge to Angular JS. Which should you choose? This is easily answered by visiting sites like PayPal, The Guardian, iStock Photo, Upwork and Netflix. Even Microsoft, AutoDesk, UPS, AT&T, Gmail and Apple use Angular JS. Most of these sites’ features are also available as mobile apps. Consider functionality, visuals and ease of use. You will find these sites a joy to use. Yours should be easy to use too besides being functional.
Competent developers and support
Quality of your website depends on Angular JS Development Company and the platform it uses. Angular JS has over 58000 instances on Github, 100000 professionals on Linked in, a vast community of developers and, last but not least, support from Google that gave us this platform. There is flexibility in that it leads to progressive web apps or single page apps as you may specify.
One thing you will notice when you launch websites and web apps based on Angular JS is that it does take a few seconds for the page to load but subsequent operations are fast. One prime example is Gmail which does take some time to load once you log in but after that you can speedily navigate across inboxes and mails, with mail capable of being opened even when you are offline.
Nothing is too big
Think big. Today your site may have just a few users. Tomorrow there may be visitors in thousands. Your site and the web app should be able to work flawlessly and it will when you engage Angular JS development services for the task. Forbes has over 74 million users and has hundreds of topics that can be accessed in seconds, all thanks to it being based on this versatile platform. Upwork, a freelancer app, serves over 14 million users with seamless navigation and a host of functionalities.
You do not want compromised web apps. Security breaches can affect reputation and lead to loss of business as well as customers. You can draw inspiration from PayPal, one of the top money transfer sites online, trusted by 305 million active users. PayPal is built on Angular JS and that should be convincing enough from the security perspective.
Forbes and Guardian may be about happening things worldwide. PayPal is strictly money related. Upwork is about freelancing. Weather.com is about weather. Think of any application and it is done easily with Angular JS. It promises variety and excellent ease of navigation. Your traffic actually increases.
JetBlue, an American airline, serves 42 million passengers and its online booking site is built on Angular JS. Users can search for flights, book tickets, navigate maps and even look for third party services like hotels and car rentals, all without a hitch or a glitch at any time. Your app and services gain a reputation for super reliability. It integrates well with Laravel, PHP and with databases like MySQL and MongoDB.
You cannot go wrong even when you choose React or VueJS, but Angular JS development services would recommend for ease of use, speedy development and low cost. Start small, scale effortlessly and develop a long list of happy customers with Angular JS powered apps and sites.